doens't look too bad
Tonight is the big premier of WWE in HD.
Does it live up to the hype?
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
doens't look too bad
I caught a few minutes of the ending, but don't have HD yet.
WWE is giving Jeff Hardy a huge push right now.
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
All the small athletic guys are getting pushes because of the steroid allegations.
I'm happy to see it.
Hardy is a good worker and Hardy/Orton should be a great match. I'm wondering though what they're going to do to top the swanton bomb off the Titantron.
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Read in the Roanoke paper today that Jeff Hardy had been suspended 60 days for a second failed drug test. It didn't specify if it was narcotics, prescription drugs, or steroids.
I thought it was odd that this was published in the newspaper. You usually have to find these things on the internet. Wonder how this affects WrestleMania?
It was painkillers. Given the style that Hardy works, it isn't that surprising.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Hardy was bumped from the $ in the bank ladder match and had to lose the title the other night.
He was the favorite to win MinB too. Now he will be stuck in the midcard for the rest of his career.
Reeking of awesomeness!
Bookmarks